Tuesday, April 13, 2010

kind of a nurse-y analogy

Please, nurses, doctors, other health care professionals, don't read too much into this, the analogy breaks down very quickly.

So the director's words are sometimes like potassium chloride given orally. This medication is one of the nastiest tasting drugs, but it's important for so many things, the first of which that comes to my mind is cardiac (heart).

So the director's words are sometimes unpleasant to the ears, but still good for the heart/mind.

When I was thinking about this, I remembered the verse in the Psalms that said, 'the precepts of the Lord...are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb'.

I thank God that he's a great pharmacist. That he gives the perfect medicine in the perfect dosage at the perfect time by the perfect route to the right person - and that it tastes sweet to us.

It's great that he knows us so intimately and fixes us.

No comments: