I just had this thought, when I was looking at photos from China Care, I miss the kids and working with them. And I know I remember in a slightly idealized fashion, but it'd be nice to go back.
So this is radical, a quarter-life crisis.
I feel like going back, working with kids, and maybe that's not the most desirable way to start out in nursing, but everyone starts somewhere.
And I almost feel like supporting myself by teaching English (not that that rakes in the big money), but between these two ventures, my board and food will be covered as part of my commitment. Isn't that the nice thing about working in China? Sometimes your room and board are covered when you serve/work.
1 comment:
I think that you have a unique calling and a unique gifting to serve the lonely and the voiceless. Wherever you decide to go and whatever you decide to do, I am confident that God will use this calling and gifting to His glory. I am so blessed to "know you" and to have benefitted from that care and that serving, even in just one little life. If your heart is calling you back to China, you know I'll be cheering you on!
And thanks for stopping by - can you believe how big she is?! She kept herself quiet and busy for huge chunks of time that day. Good thing, too. I had a kitchen to clean and re-organize.
Blessings to you.
My verification word was "rests" - resting in His Word and His plan for you is the best place to be!
Post a Comment