Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New category of blogs

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to share this with you, not sure why, but anyways, it's tangentially related to you (because I read most of your blogs...if I know you read this one).

I've added a new category to my bloglines listings. It is "GO!", and it's the newest one after "Children", "Families/Adoption", "People I know", and "Other Blogs".

The cool thing to me is how my nomenclature for categories of blogs has shown me what really makes me happy to read and excited! So...think about the blogs you read and why, and you'll get to know yourself a bit better :) Or...get a bloglines account and read everyone's in a consistent fashion with the latest updates all the time!

Thank you for blogging everyone! Everyone that I'm aware of that reads my blog is in one of the categories above, I really like reading them all!

No comments: