So today after preschool, I was going to go to lunch with my mom. I bussed back to the West Transfer Point, then she and Cathy picked me up to eat lunch at Saigon Noodles (yesh!!!)
Cathy being Cathy...oh goodness...she's something else. She always asks if I have a boyfriend, and gives me tips/advice/ whatever on getting one. It amuses me, because mom is slightly uncomfortable, but after a while, I know we're pushing the boundaries of mom's tolerance to this kind of joking around.
We went and did a little shopping afterwards to find pants. Cathy was giving me the tutorial on buying clothes that match, I suppose my sense of what looks good/acceptable...isn't? :) Any ways, she helped pick out my pants.
Mom dropped off Cathy after shopping, Cathy goes: "hurry and put on those pants! the sooner you do, the sooner you'll get a boyfriend!"
as Cathy was closing the door, Mom joked: "the sooner she takes them off the sooner she gets a boyfriend"
So Cathy was in a rare momentary shock, then she came back to life and was like: "low class! really low class!" It was funny, and that was a really awkward joke that mom made.
Other things I did today, I got a photo of the twins!!! I can never get them both looking at the same time. And little Buddha is sitting all by herself! Wow. A lot changes in a month.
Little Buddha -->
No comments:
Post a Comment