Saturday, December 01, 2007

AHHHHAHGAHGHAHAGHAHGHAGAHG!!!

I just turned in my nursing school app...very early ^_^

I figured that I wouldn't make any more changes to my personal essay and there are no more outstanding organizations that I'd join to buffer my application.

It's due Feb 1, but I got it in Dec 1! What a sort of relief and scare, 2 months early ^_^

So...I have until April/May next year to wait for the decision, that's half a year away!!!

I'm scared, hopefully I wasn't stupid to turn it in early. And I hope I get in, otherwise, who knows what I'll do....

I'm listening to Christmas music on Imeem :)

Ok...back to my bf...aka hw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joan! At least you're not a procrastinator when it comes to important things unlike me. You finished your app. super early. I really wish that it would just finish itself and then mail itself so that I wouldn't have to do anything. But I'm sure that everything will work out for you. Anyways, I will see you over break and such and good luck on finals!

-Betty