Thursday, November 29, 2007

OOoooooo ...I'm soooo productive

I could just give myself a mental slap...

/*\
"We trash-talk, but then it's also the place where we let everything hang out, we're really ourselves.
This is the time to talk to each other, and it's the time when we're vulnerable with each other."
-Larenz Tate

Today, went to Milwaukee with M and Mikey. Froze ourselves at the zoo, then when it was time to "go home", I said it was fine to stay a little longer and let Mikey have a wish granted.

So...we drove around Milwaukee for the next 30-40 minutes, getting awful driving directions from his clueless girlfriend and her brother. Originally the girlfriend and I were going to be introduced at the New Year but of course Mikey didn't show... I hear she's nice, and of course, I already don't approve, gosh...she's still in HS...and Mikey is...young at heart. :)

Went to two gas stations to try and fill up, (more frustration)...then Mikey being the genius (stressed genius) that he is, decides to light up. *turns around and slaps* I think that was the end of M's nerve...and so we headed home.

What a disfunctional friendship... I feel a little bad about it... but I guess he's used to this...driving to another town/city, then turning back before reaching the goal...he seemed ok with it... the girlfriend...well, sorry...I think they'll have a nice chat tonight, she was angry the first couple of times when we weren't sure if we'd go visit her...then finally we were well on our way to her place, and then we all kind of changed our minds, and found ourselves on 94 going home.

Poor Mikey, poor girl. Mikey's like a an awkward kid/adolescent in an adult's body I hope he doesn't think I hate him...

/*\
To continue my string of uselessness...I came home, found kitty under the covers (really under the covers) and crawled into bed and we slept for three hours.
Woke up, ate dinner, found one of my long lost youth group counselors on FB, ^_^ I missed her, I skimmed through her photo site and she's still so pretty and it looks like she's done so much in her life! I wish I could be like her :)
Ok...now for some hw... ^_^

No comments: