quick - b/c it's late and I can't sleep in tomorrow >.<''''
Today I was coming back from work and I saw some cars slowing down (3) on the Mineral Point Gammon intersection. In my head I thought, "what the heck are they doing? stupid people"
then I looked closer at all these cars and as they slowly pulled away from the intersection, I saw a mommy duck with three baby ducks. As I drove passed the intersection, I saw them beginning to cross Mineral Point. Oh gosh, I got scared. I really hope those other cars stopped for the little family. I suppose they were going to the pond.
that's depressing, sorry, mood swings...
Other joyous news, I killed a fly today (finally).
Quite odd, it landed on my fore arm and I just flicked it and whoop, it fell and died. I spent a bunch of time trying to hit it with other objects but I finally got it!! ^_^
Ok, now to do the other things I shouldn't do before going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment