Sunday, June 17, 2007

holidays, "it's complicated"

Sometimes I hate holidays. Usually they start out well then die off.

It's almost a day where there is sure to be conflict at home. We were good until ~6? So new record I suppose ...

Went to GB yesterday, still haven't fixed up the pictures and posted them yet.

Microbiology starts tomorrow, starting to regret signing up for it, but I suppose after it's done I'll be happy about it. But 1.25 hours of lecture? M-Th...starting to get a stomach upset thinking about it.

Sometimes I feel like I have a false Facebook label on my life; status: "It's complicated"
School, work, family, friends, etc. --> it's complicated. I suppose I need to slow down and unwind again to figure it out. It's actually quite simple I believe, compared to everyone else's life (like those of you working on finishing degrees, keeping up GPAs, taking care of your family, etc.)

*big sigh* I should sleep, have to get up ~6 tomorrow to make sure I get to class in time, showered and done with breakfast.
So much to do...and most of it has nothing to do with school.

No comments: