Today was fun ^_^
Went to Northport and played with the kids there. Someone had the bright idea of putting shaving cream in the sensory table and Late-blooming Flower absolutely loved it! She's so adorable... We also had a bunch of fun with Styrofoam... actually, it was quite messy. The kids scratched the styrofoam blocks and made non-melting snow. It was in everyone's hair and all around the classroom.
I still don't understand them, but I'm learning my numbers, several colors, and animals.
Class...then home ^_^
Went out with M and some of his friends for bowling. They were pretty nice.. younger than I imagined.
It's hard to say what I want.
puab is bat. or is it paub? Either way, it's what can be used to describe me..
I really want to please people, but it looks like I won't be leaving the Hmong any time soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment