Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cinderella

Angel-boy's girlfriend wants the newest Disney "sequel" to Cinderella.
Stopped by the Laundromat before going to Serendipity last night. Laundry has a way of relaxing the mind. Too bad he was going to be folding it for several hours alone. Last year when everyone was paired off, we all went to the same parties.

At Serendipity, met up with the Matchmaker. Saw the '05 girls from HS that went to MATC :) Sat with PD and chatted. Even Mi came...and she hates Asians...and she thinks it's totally odd that I fit with Hmong people. Oh well...several guys checked her out to my knowledge. It's good to have a comfort/mini-guard at parties.. I'm happy that the matchmaker came to my rescue.
Met another Thoj. As all Thoj are, he was good-looking and/or good to talk to. Unfortunately, he was pretty disappointing.. but at least he let me toss his and his buddy's beers.. They were nice during the day when we were decorating for the party...it's kind of sad that people change so much for the parties.
Left before midnight, a good chunk of time before it. I felt like a Cinderella...

No comments: