My class was cancelled today...so of course I'm doing nothing productive.
Went out to lunch with Angel-boy. Shopped around for something for his girlfriend.. no luck. Earlier I said to him that Valentine's Day makes single people look inadequate..I should revise that and say the same about taken people ^_^
I think he should just make a fondue for them...not too hard. Actually, so easy and """elegant"""
We went to State St and checked out some places to find her something. Wasn't hard to find stuff related to Valentine's Day, but couldn't find the "right things" for her. I guess when he sees it, he'll know it.
As for Serendipity, I think I'll go for part of it. I'm picking up the Pres of the HASA freshman class (cause she's that fun to hang around with ^_^) and we'll set up the decorations. Then maybe I'll stay for the dance..
The UWMBDA dance is also at Union South. This could be interesting ^_^
No black this year...black to the Val Dances last year...LB didn't much like that :) I hope he and his wife have a good ValDay this year.
I want to find the perfect black pants. Easy on the eyes, easy on the body, and most importantly, easy to wash and rid of the white spots.
I need to stop dreaming ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment