Monday, February 05, 2007

siab strings...

Boy gave me his senior pic today. It had gone through the wash and it looks like I loved it too much.

The Matchmaker and I went out to talk about life.

Work this last weekend was pretty good, extra bonus and a gift card for Culver's..only the second best place in the world for ice cream (next to Michael's Frozen Custard).
The woman that hates me even complimented me for my leg massage. I should learn from M and Mary Lee how to do back massages..

I feel like going to HASA's "Serendipity...Discovering By Chance" I haven't gone to a dance in ages...no one to go with, MY is so busy with her neices and nephew...no other girl friends...no available and appropriate guy friends to go with.
I think I'll go alone, but I want M to drop me off...I don't want to walk in the cold ^_~ I want to people-watch with no attachments, not even M. When I'm sick of it, hopefully he'll be free..
I'm such a horrible girl... just reading what I write makes me cringe.. "What a b**tch" Sorry...slightly profane, rubs off from being with the guys..especially when they talk about life.

siab hlua...siab dhia

No comments: