Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Facebook

Today I stumbled upon a group called Kao Feng Moua...The Warrior.

Seeing "Feng" in there interested me a little and as I read some of the comments I became increasingly interested.
It's a group dedicated to a small Asian girl who is a real "warrior". Basically, on the outside she looks harmless - and on the inside...well...reading the comments helped me to understand her ^_~

"she split my right bicep in half!"

"she's like yoda, small, but powerful..... O_O "

"And then hearing a "WAAAACK!!!" My world went dark and I found myself in the worst pain of my life... I was on the ground with everyone around me asking if I would be okay... I looked at my shin and I asked them what they thought... She had kicked me so hard the force went right through my shinguards and penetrated my skin... It was bleeding like crazy... I had tears in my eyes, but because I wanted to be manly... I quickly wiped it off... My suggestion to everyone... When playing soccer with Kao Feng Moua... Make sure you play with her instead of against her..."

"Kao Feng Moua doesn't sleep, she waits..
the last digit of pi is Kao Feng Moua
Kao Feng Moua's tear can cure cancer; she has never cried
Every night when the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Kao Feng Moua
Kao Feng Moua doesn't read, she stares the book down"

"i saw her do a pushups with NO HANDS!!! BELIEVE IT!!!"

This one is my favorite: ^_^
"I once saw Kao Feng Moua roundhouse kick a watermelon and turned it into fruit salad. "

she herself only posted: "BOGUS" and "There is no video!"

It was definetely funny to read these accounts of her. Hopefully one day we'll meet...she sounds highly amusing.

No comments: