Today I felt really overwhelmed...well, irritated and unsure.
After church, went to lunch with my brothers. I had to go back to campus early today to get homework done and out of the way; this week'll be pretty busy and I wanted to get a headstart.
Drove to the dorm and suddenly remembered that we switched cars, so had to drive back to church and pick up my stuff. That was only slightly irritating..didn't kill any one, just made Jon miss whatever it is that he does on Sundays.
After dropping all of my stuff off and feeding The Champ and Wimpy, packed up a good amount of homework to catch the bus to Pharm. I waited over 30-40 minutes in the beautiful weather only becoming really irritated when I checked my time to realize that crazy amount of time had passed by with no progress towards Pharm or homework finished. I walked away towards Pharm when the bus finally comes into view. I get on at the next stop and the bus driver gets off for his break. Oh goodness...I just got off that bus and headed to a library where it was packed like crazy with no outlets available any where and where there was claustrophobia everywhere.
Got the heck out of there really really irritated and just started wandering the campus with all of my homework and stuff. Ranted to MaiYer, thank God she was available and calming. I swear, Asian Club teaches you to make good ranting friends, it's so nice of her to understand how simple things frustrate the heck out of me. I can safely say that we both have that effect on each other, no wonder we made it through last year and all that smack ^_^ *ua tsaug!!*
I ended up at the Bell Tower to listen to the bell concert. It was really relaxing listening to something so powerful booming. To think about it now, the bells were Godsend and helped me realize that I'm so small and everything is so big.
Wandered some more and eventually ended up at the library where CT and I sometimes go. It's far from the center of campus, and it's freaking dark outside and I have no coat... But I feel a lot better about the day and how it's gone.
I got a 100% on my homework quiz online...that's never happened before.
Just waiting now, to do more homework. And hopefully M can find me later...only an hour left.
Good night everyone!
And if you're here on campus, go to the Bell Tower and listen to the concert sometime. I do believe it's 3:00 on Sundays. You can even climb up the tower, which I didn't do b/c I had all the textbooks etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment