Yes...so I got home around 11:40 from Young Shakespeare's Players by Monroe Street. Ming and I decided to see Elizabeth perform in King Lear.
Little did we know that it would end around 11:30...a good 5 or so hours later. So. I'm stiff and still awake. But not awake enough to want to go remove my contacts.
It was nice to see Elizabeth after the show. There was one nasty scene involving eyes being guaged out >_< <- literally>_< and overall the story was not something I'm used to. The guy next to me kept leaning over because I guess the seats were too close together, but still, he could have moved over a bit. I leaned towards Ming - but then another guy sat next to her and she was leaning in towards me. Too crowded.
But it was nice to see Elizabeth.
On the way to Ming's car we saw a cat outside. I have pictures of it, but too lazy to crop and post. I guess I broke a bit of common sense, I had to pet the cat. It was soft for the most part, but the tail had some yard debri in it (yuck). Mushy Kitty.
Sleepy now...12:16
^_^ I don't have to be up incredibly early tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment