Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Even Little Dogs like the wind in their face..

Today I drove home from my last clinical at Meriter and when I was on University Ave. a car got on the ramp and onto the street. Out of the corner of my eye I see long (proportionally long) hair on a mini dog. The dog was sitting on its owner's lap and sticking its head out the window like any big dog. Hair flapping in the wind, like a brunette in a convertable.
Funny little dog.

Today one of my old people told me the story of how her husband of 56 years proposed to her. They talked from 8 at night until 4 in the morning. He later was in her room visiting and he said that that was how long he needed to get up the guts to ask her to marry him.
It's good that they're still together ^_^.
I love old people...even if my hands do smell like BM even after washing them and putting on lotion.

Oh, btw...got a new version of blogger (Blogger Beta Version).

No comments: