Friday, August 25, 2006

Music out

Hmm...my sound on my comp is out. The volume's turned up and all that good stuff but it's not working. Fortunately, a bunch of stuff had been transfered to the Apacer. So hopefully these AAA batteries'll do well ^_^.

Today, Ming and I stopped by B^3 and bought a dryer vent brush. The cashier was really nice, and didn't flinch or become annoyed when I wiped out a bunch of coins.

Later, Jon and I experimented with it and cleaned out the dryer vent (which was full of lint that missed the screen).
Meliss and I went to Hilldale today. I have to post a pic.
the wonders of self-timers.


there's the rocket scientist ^^^^
unfortunately the shirt was ridiculously priced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Joany! That was funny! You should post the pictures that were taken when we were "learning" how to use the self-timer...*snickers*.

Thanks for e mailing them to me.

I'm thinking of visiting everyone at Chad next Tues? What's your day gonna be like?

E mail me at my school account!