Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thao-Chim party..

was rained out of the park into Thao's house.

so tired now...I love planning the party and preparing but usually I don't like the party itself. This one wasn't bad, it was pretty fun for the most part.

Angel-boy was ready to hit Thao with cake and couldn't get him to come to the kitchen. So I called Thao over to help me lift "something"...when he came in, he was hit with three pieces of cake at once ^_^.
I went downstairs to escape being hit with cake but the Pimp and some other guys got me. They got behind my ear and on my cheeks, Angel-boy cleaned me up ^_^.

The decorations were nice, easy up and easy down, didn't look to shabby either. Thanks to Cindy for the chain idea! The Pimp, his precious sister Houa, Thao's brother Nikson and some other people helped with putting up the decorations. The leis were a good idea too..

Houa is such a darling. I first met her when the Pimp and I went out to visit M's family for my last time. Afterwards, went over to his house and talked about life lessons. Houa gave me a flower from their tree, and it was just the nicest thing of her to do.
Tonight Houa was tagging with me most of the time. Darling tried to teach me to dance...tried to get me to sit with her brother (because he has some kind of "crush on you")...tried to make me dance with Nikson...all these efforts to find me a new guy, "because you need one". I told her, "Houa, you know what happened with the last one, I don't need another." ...plus, I'm not going to play his whole family, one cousin from each of his uncle and aunt's families...no...
She sweet, but I'm scared.

Nikson wasn't as creepy as I thought he'd be, but he could still tell me things about me that I didn't know he knew, it's odd. Hopefully he'll teach me to do layouts, I taught him UNO. Hopefully he won't do much more than that, already he's planning on taking us to some college parties and whatnot -_-''.

It's very late and I have class tomorrow, two chapters to read too -_-'' my fault. oh, btw, also saw Pirates of the Carribean today, I liked it but kind of scary sometimes.

No comments: