Today's weather was so incredibly perfect!! it was chilly and the air was fresh feeling, I wish I could have been the only one driving on the street, with all the windows open and obnoxious music pouring from the windows.
As exciting as that would have been, actually accomplished a bunch of cool stuff today. Slept in because I didn't sleep well last night. Just couldn't sleep (like now ...strangely). When I woke up, I can't remember what I did most of the day. Just remember talking with mom and that was nice.
Read up on my CNA chapters. Been busy reading about them, still two chapters left of six assigned this weekend. I hope the job'll be cool, all these safety precautions are really extensive and sometimes annoying, but it's people's lives that are affected...
but all that handwashing...goodness, I'll never have smooth hands again.
oh yes...today I mounted photos. Now I have an insane desire to buy frames, though my makeshift displays are sufficient.
Work was ok, picked up the wrong pair of nylons from the drawer...picked up the support ones (sorry for all the detail). I hope you learn from my mistake...support nylons really hold you in, and while they were suitable for my job...they weren't that comfortable. I distinctly remember a totally flat belly...something that disappeared when I went to Taiwan -_-''
Afterwards...went to pick up last minute party supplies and I found a big sale at a store I usually purchase a bunch of stuff from ^_^. Bought something really cool for Amanda...her bday was yesterday. Hopefully I'll see her tomorrow at the surprise bday parties.
Should probably sleep now...I hope everyone's doing well, especially people I don't regularly see/have cell phones with free night minutes. Good night everyone and have a great tomorrow! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment