but life is still good.
but my hose is busted, thanks to Nathan -_-'''' (who last water balloon fight...busted the fixture)
and
my arms and shoulders are sore from lugging back six textbooks from University Bookstore on State St. Taking a bus helped, but not that much...
but I got my free SOAR UW shirt...turns out medium isn't my size.
and I'm excited about Maxwell Street Day tomorrow.
and I'm extremely full and tired.
but...gotta work.
but...I get to see MARY LEE!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
and that just makes me want to go to work 30 minutes earlier than usual ^_^.
poor M, he's my go-to-guy. I had to turn off my cell phone to keep him from calling back in...probably would have talked his ears off last night.
I forgot to say...I'm thinking about asking the Pimp for a fair trade...my brothers for his sister. I really like Houa..reminds me of "flower" in Chinese, but with a different accent.
Last night Ming, Betty, and Alison stayed for a long time...didn't read my CNA chapters until late. But it was cool...we played the game of juicy secrets, which involves telling really ridiculously fake, (but juicy) secrets. It makes me laugh just thinking about how silly the game is, but it was really nice to hang out.
really tired...nap?
no such luck...laundry time ^_^
1 comment:
Hey Joan! Remember me?
I've been lugging around alot of books and crap lately too, so I feel your pain! ><;
I want to send you a letter, but since I left all your letters at home, and forgot to write your address in my address boook, I need you to send me your address (I only remember bits and pieces) so please e-mail your address to:
stillnerdy@aol.com
Thank you!
Post a Comment