Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July-ing

Today I stayed up all day without feeling much tiredness. It seems I've escaped jetlag for the moment.
I woke up and started organizing my stuff to move downstairs to my new room. My old one is a shameful mess right now, mostly old school stuff that I have to decide if I want to keep or not. I'm happy with my efforts, and the room does look pretty nice now. It's bigger and kind of empty feeling, but that will be fantastic when I come home from the cramped dorms. Oh..btw, I got a new room-mate, one from MI.

After that, resized some of my Taiwan pictures until Ming called to head out. We went and picked up Vania and went to Cub Foods to pick up soda for Emily's party. At Emily's, sat and caught up with people that I haven't seen since graduation. It's good to be back. Ate this extremely addicting cheese dip with chips ^_^!! and dinner. Which is good because skipped lunch.

We headed to Elver for the fireworks. We parked our stuff down and then I went to the portipotties. I saw MaiYer's neices standing there and then they brought me to MaiYer. Gosh...so much to catch up on ^_^. Gotta head over there tomorrow! We just started talking and looking at pics on the camera from Taiwan. I forgot that Ming and them were waiting and it just got darker. A while later she and Vania came looking for me >_< oops... probably should have called over there to let them know I wasn't kidnapped from the toilet area.. ^_^

The fireworks were ok. I feel bad that I didn't think to ask my aunt to go see them *hits head so stupid* I think she may have liked them and it would have helped her jetlag.

After fireworks, headed back to Emily's for more fireworks in the backyard, then at the park nearby. The waterproof ones were cool, throw them in water and they make these funny disks of light.

The only creepy thing about my new room is how close it is to the outside and how two walls are windows.
Hungry, gonna go ruin my time cycle and hang out with Auntie ^_^.

No comments: