Hi Everyone,
I'm home again ^_^.
Clean, shaven, and totally awake.
That last part is not so good for me.
School starts in 3 days, gotta get back to normal, can't fall asleep in class.
Then Pirates of the Carribean (spelled wrong?) Two is coming out. A bunch of ppl are going together...trying to decide if I want to...hmmm....$9.25 opening night...ouch. I don't much like movies or going to them, but I almost feel like going. Gotta decide, Robin's collecting money when we go to the fireworks.
Today after I sleep, I'll hopefully be woken at a reasonable time (7:30am) and I'll move my stuff from my room to two seperate rooms. My clothes to my parents' room and everything else to the sunroom. Josh will get my room, and I'll get the sunroom.
Then after that, I hope to take a reasonable nap (an hour) and head over to Ming's. On the way, hopefully we can swing by Janet's to drop off stuff. I'm not driving, not supposed to for a few days.
*little sigh*...I suppose I should try and sleep now.
Taiwan was nice, but it's good to be back ^_^.
2 comments:
Great to have you back!
Keep hydrated, hang out with your friends, and your internal clock would be back in no time!
Pirates looks like it's going to be a really fun movie (I don't normally like movies either :p) !!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was so surpised! But I'm sorry I didn't get to see you! I've been packing/unpacking/repacking all day~
I hope your clock goes back to normal again soon~~
and again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post a Comment