busy here...
first day of CNA class...it was ok. I was surprised to see 3 men there. One older, one late 20s, one early 20s. the rest of the 32 students, all girls under 25. The teacher is a friend of Mary Lee's.
Caught the bus home. Took the long way and the bus driver chaffeured me around Madison and Middleton. Saw the prospective park where we'll hold the surprise birthday party for Thao and Chim, *is excited*! ^_^
Came home and we went to Walmart. Mom bought me a watch and some (really nice looking) scrubs for the CNA stuff. Also bought some cloth things for drying the cars after me and Josh wash them today ^_^
Gotta finish moving into the new room. I like the blankness, loss of clutter
but I need to move things down...Josh is already moving in. What I really need is a bookshelf, a small one.
Um...yes, I do believe that's it. Oh, gotta make decorations for party and plan the water ballooning. Wednesday is showing to be highs in the mid-80s, that's ok. Gotta buy balloons and prepare the hose for some good fun.
2 comments:
h ijoany baloney, can you get me leonel's e mail address? thanks!
Hi Joan, if you want I can get the water balloons so that you don't have to specifically drive over to Party City and since I work there basically. And what time is the water balloon fight again? And if you haven't figured it out yet, this is Betty.
Post a Comment