I must say...I thought that I was spacially aware, maybe even more aware than the average person...silly pride. Me and both sides of my family obviously bought too many goodies to pack into the luggage. So far I've squeezed about half the food and all the gifts into two very large luggages. With no doubt, each bag is easily 40 pounds or more.
We may have to make some very difficult decisions between salty crackers, pink candies (super super good!), and clothing...(we can walk around naked ^_~)
I hope that somewhere in this equally cramped apartment hides another luggage bag. If such a bag can be located, we should be able to squash the rest of the goodies in with us.
Should go eat lunch now, it's 12:02 pm here. For those of you who don't know how to convert time over multiple zones (I don't) - for Taiwan (those of you in Central Time) - add and hour to your current time, and change it from PM-AM (vice-versa).
Listening to my aunt's music. "Any one of us" - Gareth Gates. Hmm...stupid mistake...two things come to mind, the first one being the obvious ignorance of the capacity of a luggage.
Good Night Central Timers! ^_^.
Almost time to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment