LEaving in a few minutes, like last time, cut off, had to go.
I'm very excited, my friend from CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) is also in Taiwan, though she has better Chinese from living here a year...she's free for a bit in a few days. I still have to find out if I am. It'd be very cool to meet up here.
Made clay models today at Gu-gu's house. Made two with sheep and two with cats. She gave me a mirror with a kitty frame and yarn balls, it's really cute. M asked for the most difficult gift. Minnie, Eric1/Eric2 and I spent quite a few hours hunting for something that fit the description of "art on a stick, only found in Thailand/Vietnam". Well, after hours of searching, came up with the closest thing we could, which was far from close. So...I made M a sheep on a stick, it's quite odd, and its tongue sticks out.
Almost time to go back to Mom's side of the family. ^_^ both sides are good but I miss the other side now.
Most of all, I miss my mom. Every time she calss (several), I'm either away or asleep. -_-'' stupid. hopefully she calls again and I pick up.Dunno what to get her for a gift. Still looking for Jon and Henry, though I have some idea.
Ok...gotta go. good thing for email and internet ^_^. Or I'd miss everyone.
I hope the Pimp is having a good time in China -_-' hopefully he's not doing any thing stupid.
And I hope Angel-boy's fine...wish I could call and ask about some stuff.
Few more days until I'm back ^_^. Then gotta plan a party, and a waterballoon fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment