Auntie says that I have a nice complexion, that of a famous model. Now my cheeks are nude, whereas before they had been closer to white? Oh well ^_^. I guess that's a good idication of Vitamin-D absorbtion.
Steven and Shiao-Shiao were making funny "I want to throw up noises" earlier. I think that's the Chinese way of demonstrating anger in cats.
The AC man came back and really fixed the AC this time. Cool. really.
I'm reading the old posts that people have on livejournal. Sounds like my friends in France are doing well.
Auntie may be able to teach me to do layouts. That'll be good...so tired of these blogger layouts. I've tried to put on the other ones, but it never works.
Have not been successful at cramming everything in. And grandpa keeps bringing more things to bring back. Goodness. I wish he wouldn't pack so much stuff with me that we really won't use or be able to put somewhere useful. Like the fake potted plant is pretty, but very cumbersome to bring back to America. Oh well...trying to be patient...
too much time on my hands now. I wish I could resize the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment