Kindly found another laptop. <---does that make sense?
Any ways, this one's my cousin's from Canada.
done.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
YAY!!! You're here!!! Are you still in Taipei? I'm coming to Taipei on the 30th, but I'll only be there for part of the day... The Co. that paid for us to come over here is having a goodbye party for us and welcome party for the new teachers at the same time. I think it's around noon or something. Then after that we are going to Hsin Chu for English Camps until I go home on July 6th. I might possibly be able to get off for a little while on the 30th if you are free to visit. I don't know if we'll be anywhere near each other though. Are you near an MRT station? Cause I think I will be and it's pretty easy to meet then. Well, let me know if you have any free time or if your grandparents would let you do that and then I can check and see with King Car if there'll be a break in the day(30th) that I could visit you for awhile. Have an awesome time here!!! That's awesome you already went to Taipei 101! I finally went all the way to the top on my birthday in April. It sure gave quite the view! Aren't Nightmarkets great? I enjoy going to them because there is so much there and I get to see some of my students sometimes. Well, take care and have fun!! See as much as you can well you're here and have a great time with your relatives! Miss you!!
1 comment:
YAY!!! You're here!!! Are you still in Taipei? I'm coming to Taipei on the 30th, but I'll only be there for part of the day... The Co. that paid for us to come over here is having a goodbye party for us and welcome party for the new teachers at the same time. I think it's around noon or something. Then after that we are going to Hsin Chu for English Camps until I go home on July 6th. I might possibly be able to get off for a little while on the 30th if you are free to visit. I don't know if we'll be anywhere near each other though. Are you near an MRT station? Cause I think I will be and it's pretty easy to meet then. Well, let me know if you have any free time or if your grandparents would let you do that and then I can check and see with King Car if there'll be a break in the day(30th) that I could visit you for awhile.
Have an awesome time here!!! That's awesome you already went to Taipei 101! I finally went all the way to the top on my birthday in April. It sure gave quite the view! Aren't Nightmarkets great? I enjoy going to them because there is so much there and I get to see some of my students sometimes.
Well, take care and have fun!! See as much as you can well you're here and have a great time with your relatives!
Miss you!!
Post a Comment