Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blogging in Aunt Jenny's room.

Jenny is a really pretty name...I never thought I'd have an aunt Jenny. Hmm...still don't know how she's an aunt to me, I guess she's adopted? Or maybe my grandma is her godmother. Who knows, Jenny's cool (not to mention, her English is really good ^_~).
So I'm in Jenny Ai-ee's room on her laptop. She offered to let me use it, because everything is in English. (I couldn't figure how some stuff on auntie's laptop).

Yesterday Minnie and her boyfriend took me to 101. We took the subway and a bus. Took a bunch of pictures of the trip there, not so many when we arrived at 101. I like the advertisements in the subway and in 101. I couldn't understand them, but the images on them were very eye catching.

The night before, Minnie and her boyfriend - (I can't remember his name...I want to say Eric, but that might be Linda's boyfriend...I'll just call him Eric2) - brought me to the Night Market. It was super busy there, bunches of people. Auntie joked a little with me and had me do a "mind exercise" before I left.

She said: What do you do if you're lost?
(kind of stupid here) make a collect call?
she laughed and said there is no such thing.
She goes: What if there are a bunch of girls next to you?
(the light dawns upon me) ask to use their so-gee
yes...use cell phone.

Then before I leave, she goes: hope you get lost! it'll be a new experience.
um...thanks..

This weekend I'll be passed to my skinny grandparents. Hopefully my aunt (gu-gu) has time to teach me how to sew better or make clay figurines. The clay figurines are her latest hobby...she's got a bunch.

Good news...sorta. I almost slept through the whole night last night. Woke up for a moment, but forced myself back to sleep.
Not so good news, I think I'll have to re-adjust when I come back home...and classes begin a few days after I come back. We'll see how that goes over.

Last...want to say:

Happy Birthday my youngest cousin Annie!
not sure how old...12?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Jenny seems really nice ^^
That's really cool that she's letting you use her laptop. Do you have messenger and stuff set up so you can chat with your buddies?

My grandparents are like that too, they remind me about those same three things. Even though #3 is not really on my list of "things I need to do right now". They don't tell me to go to their house in Bei-to (lol! they don't have one of course) but they always tell me how important it is to visit them.
My grandparents are kind of evil though... your grandparents seem nice. :D

I'm glad the heat isn't unbearable.

I checked my xanga the other day and was so surprised to see that you had left a comment! :]

So I hope you continue having a good time (it sounds like you are anyway) and looking forward to your next blog!