My aunt has three cats, Steven, Ruth, and Shiao-Shiao.
Steven is fat and grumpy, and he's sleeping on the space left on the desk. He enjoys sleeping in various positions in various places in the house. The most amusing place is the top of the cabinet, it's up very high and I wonder if the air up there is hotter than the rest of the apartment. The other cats are careful around him, and so are the people in the house. The only person he listens to is grandma, he's respectful of her ^_^.
Ruth is the sweet kitty. She's friendly and comes up to you to be petted. She has a quiet meow and she's quite amusing. In the middle of the first or second night I was here, I went to the bathroom and I noticed a tail sticking out of a curtain. Further investigation showed that Ruth was sitting in the area behind the curtain, also sleeping ^_^. I laughed out loud and woke my aunt, took a picture too. Then I couldn't fall back asleep.
Shiao-Shiao rubs against everyone but doesn't like to be touched. She always runs away or underneath something when you walk in her general direction. She too likes to sleep in different places. She slept on my shirt earlier this morning, now it's all furry.
Kittys...I miss my kitty. She's probably sleeping just like the rest of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment