Thursday, July 22, 2010

Phil Wickham - You're Beautiful.mp4


It's raining, thundering all day. That means that I'll need to come up with something else for our clients to do. Whoops.

Lovely song, I'm reading Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge, and I especially like that that women are created in the image of God. Of course all of man is created in his image, but I never thought that woman's beauty, love also reflects God's beauty and love.

Please pray for me, lately I've been downright sick of someone who has issues with social cues and I'll leave it at that.

I'm also applying for my visa. I'm hoping to get a 24 month visa (possible b/c I'm of "chinese descent"), but there's no guarantee it'll be granted. If I can get a 24 month visa, (versus a year long), I'll save money in the long run.

I'm bursting at the edges of my being to get out of Madison, and back to China, the only other place I've been to for a period of time. I'm excited to be lost in that huge crowd of Asians, and I'm anticipating being literally lost while navigating through the bus system (that's my goal for this time). I need to know if I can live there, and if working with children is something I can do for a long time. We need to move on with our plans, and the internet rendezvous' need to take a break (we're going to be 20 minutes apart! instead of 20 hours apart!) There's so much happening in China (I'm thinking of persecution, and people's lives changing because of God). I saw a bit of that last summer and it's caught me to want to go back. So many reasons to go back.

I listen to this song and I'm so excited about God and how this song is inspired by him, but not created by him. So much more beautiful would his songs be.

Ok...gonna go to work!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

I love your heart for China. I'm praying with you, for you, for His plan to be made clear. China needs passionate, equipped women like YOU!