Friday, November 20, 2009

Something someone needs to write

There needs to be a book "What I wish people knew" with each chapter authored by a different profession.

I would love to know all the highlights of each job, maybe something like

Accountant - Start saving for your child's college fund ASAP; have the number of your credit card company in your phone in case if your card is stolen

Telemarketer - Please hang up after saying no, because I'm required to ask you to give increments of $50, $25, $10 before I can hang up.

Nurse - I don't know what this would be like. Maybe something about the importance of keeping up to date on your blood pressure checks, blood sugar testing, cholesterol testing (primary prevention)

So if any one knows of a book like that, I'd love to read it and glean the knowledge of many professions.

No comments: