Sunday, November 29, 2009

the chill, the itch...35 more children!!

I'm reading this blog about a children's home in India that takes in children with neurological deficits (that sounds so awful...but I'm trying to think of a better way of saying that). The majority of their children have cerebral palsy (brain damage that affects motor [physical] movement of muscles [any, limbs, jaw-mouth, muscles for swallowing])

Anyways, they're approved to receive 35 children from the government orphanages on Dec. 2nd!!!! So this particular post talks about the needs that they have. And I saw that they want an experienced nurse...which won't be me because I don't have the experienced part...but that's exciting that there are opportunities.
So please pray for them, they really need it. Imagine, 35 children without any deficits joining your home....blows my mind. Now add some neuro and physical illnesses in...*pop* But it's a great opportunity for God to really shine through and provide...35 children!!! that's an increase of almost 100%!

No comments: