Schools aren't just for learning any more, it's all about politics and pushing agendas.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw on the news the other day a teacher in Chicago was teaching her kids to sing an "I love Obama, he's the change I need mhmm". It really pissed me off. Not because I hate Obama, because I don't really believe in any politician. But because it's a fascist idea to force ideas of love for any power-figure into children who really have no idea about the world of politics.
I totally agree with the woman in this video, she is right. There needs to be neutrality in what we are taught in schools. Taking a young mind and manipulating while it's most impressionable to comply with beliefs of 'right and wrong' is messed up.
If they want to truly reduce bullying, they should be having rallies for parents, not introducing these radical ideas in a classroom.
Tolerance starts at home. It has nothing to do with religion or politics and it's ridiculous that they would try and mark it off as such.
1 comment:
I saw on the news the other day a teacher in Chicago was teaching her kids to sing an "I love Obama, he's the change I need mhmm". It really pissed me off. Not because I hate Obama, because I don't really believe in any politician. But because it's a fascist idea to force ideas of love for any power-figure into children who really have no idea about the world of politics.
I totally agree with the woman in this video, she is right. There needs to be neutrality in what we are taught in schools. Taking a young mind and manipulating while it's most impressionable to comply with beliefs of 'right and wrong' is messed up.
If they want to truly reduce bullying, they should be having rallies for parents, not introducing these radical ideas in a classroom.
Tolerance starts at home. It has nothing to do with religion or politics and it's ridiculous that they would try and mark it off as such.
Oh this world...
Post a Comment