Unfortunately, got a ticket yesterday for forgetting to put my permit on my rear view mirror. The equivalent of three hours worth of work, donated to the great UW transportation department. I was really angry at the end of yesterday when I saw that, and I could have handled it better. After I cooled down, I talked with wqm about anger and how it can be so meaningless when I look back on it, definitely not very God like behavior or thoughts running through my head. And I thought about all the kids I've worked with, and all the injustices in the world; and everything was put into perspective. A small ticket in the grand scheme of things is not big deal.
I have to share a secret (though it's quickly changing into a well known fact). I think I'm allergic to cats. On mornings when I wake up after my cat slept in the bed, I'm totally stuffed up. And after vigorously rubbing her, my eyes get really puffed up and my nose is just running water. But she looks so content to be here, and she's got approximately 8 more years of life yet; I think I'll be ok and hopefully won't progress to any thing more than uncomfort.
Lastly my room is all clean (a sure sign that there's a test tomorrow). But I believe this is the end of my procrastination today.
have a great evening everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment