Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Babies babies in Bolivia!

I love reading blogs :) I enjoy reading about other people's lives and "experiencing" things for trial run, so later when I have the chance to try out what the authors have done, I'll learn from their example.

So, one of my favorite blogs is Homes of Love - a missionary who has 42 children in 3 children's homes. The most exciting part is that she's only a tad older than me, so it's proof that God uses normal people to do his amazing work!
Some of my favorite recent posts are "all my children", "my baby", and "two weeks". I also enjoy reading many of the child histories, because every child has a story.

So heartbreaking that so many children are without families, I would love to get back out there and serve.
So many people with broken hearts, ask God today to put on your heart a people to serve in your community and abroad!

No comments: