ahhh...so nerve wracking... I hate making that first initial call to see if there's a position and if they want me. Thank you Gang's Momma for your encouragement...
So far I've called for two personal care jobs, a grocery shopper job and a wedding set up and take down.
Definitely not what'll be on my resume...but it doesn't matter, just want to do something that doesn't firmly lock me into a set schedule (like working at the hospital and the nursing home did). Plus...I've been wanting to go to a wedding, if only to set up and take down [good use of my nursing aid muscles! and my waitstaff skills!].
On the plus ...the grocery shopper job is taken, but the veteran is looking for someone to do physical therapy (range of motion exercises?) with him...and that's more up my alley..
I'm praying that God will make me open minded...and humble...that's the big one. Calling people asking for jobs...that's just the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment