so the internship hasn't gotten back to me or Carmen.
They said they'd let us know on tuesday, then on Wednesday, they sent an email promising to tell us on Friday.
of course, they didn't.
so either...
1) this is a test of who really wants this internship
2) a sign of unorganization and possible flaws in safety/security
3) we (both of us) weren't accepted
4) or something else.
so...
I'm going to apply for Imperial Garden tomorrow at 4.
and my black pants [insert nice butt comment] are hanging to dry again because the hard water left marks on them ..
and I'm going to apply to UW hospital. and possibly St. Mary's and Meriter, but first choice is UW.
and I'm going to stay in the states all summer. hopefully dig up my mom's garden and forever banish undesirable plants. and hopefully do something about the church's yard too.
and most exciting of all!!!!!!.... I'd really like to go to California. SF for sure (aunt Lucy, Haining&fam., golden gate bridge, chinatown, lots of pennies!!) and stanford... and wherever Janet moves (San Diego?)
I don't have a travelling partner, and as much as I'd like to go with M, I don't think mom is that fond of the idea of us travelling that far away, MN was already a nailbitter for her..
so...I'm dropping my summer school class later this week, and getting ready for a nice summer.
my friend got into the kinesthiology [can't spell] program...so one of 4 of us in our study group made it in. now we're just waiting for the last 3 to make it into the SON.
today's a semi confident day. here goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment