I need to buy a single hole puncher, a non-"Made in China" deal.
and my photos developed, and contact solution, and more money on my school print card.
and I'm off my "off-week"
that was fast.
until next time...
...may the best man win!
and GBC...you're not picking up your phone, replying to emails, or any thing. are you married? I want to ask you about full time working life.
I found this awesomely shiny penny today, it was in a doorway and my whole class walked by it. I have an impulse to crush it. I want to go on a trip again, we haven't gone on one in a long time... the weather's getting better...
hunting class, is like wilderness, nature, animal, and safety class.
but I'm still paranoid, that if they go hunting, some crazy WI meskas will do something horrible.
*big sigh* going to refill card... hope life is good out there. I need a kick ass hole puncher :) sorry, just had to attach on a really nice label to my new toy.
- oh, and no email from the internship. I hope there's a letter at home for me!
1 comment:
hey bob,
well I hope you find le puncher of your dreams.
enjoy your penny!
Chuck Norris...please find me.
Post a Comment