Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So many nightmares

but first, let me say this, "Why did we ever complain in HS about not getting a snow/cold day? At the university, we can't dream of a snow/cold day." Fortunately, I only have once class, and it's in the afternoon. So I have some time to catch up from my intense uselessness yesterday.

I had a bunch of nightmares..
but the one I remember the most, (woke up at 3:58) was one that I've had before. Even in the dream, I knew what was going to happen. Because of some activity that these men wearing black suits didn't like, someday, me, my coworkers (the people with me in the nightmare change each time I nightmare it) - would be killed.
So we eluded those people for about 5 years, b/c my coworker's daughter (she has a son in real life) was about 7. And then the day came... first the few people upstairs were shot, from downstairs I could hear their bodies hit the ground. Then one of the guys came down the stairs, and I turned to my coworker and apologized. In my head I remember thinking that she'd be shot first, because the last time I had this dream, I didn't die.
I was shot in the foot, then where people put their hands for the pledge of allegiance. I remember praying and hoping that I really would be in Heaven soon. And then we were gone, I wasn't sure if there was one of those "out of body film shots" of our bodies; but I woke up and freaked.

I'm hungry now, should probably get going on my day.

No comments: