Monday, January 28, 2008

sleepy

working on hw, hw hw...
and scrabble, scrabble scrabble...

if you haven't already heard about my scrabble stuff (and gotten confused), look forward to it. I'm feeling wiped out about it, and I'm not even the person in charge.
Cabaret "money makes the world go 'round"

classes are pretty interesting, keeping me busy.

HHR benefit this last weekend. I'd call it a success.

I feel short on words because my mind is so accustomed to filling in the blanks. but then years from now, I'll be like you, and not as able to fill in the blanks.

I bought a piece of art, should I frame it in an archival frame? meaning, that the UV proof glass and acid free backing won't yellow or discolor the painting over time? the artist is quite interesting, I must admit I read all of his notes published online (4) on FB. I'm not a facebook stalker, I'm just curious about the inner workings of people. Anyways, I didn't friend him, he did.

What else...I insulted a Chinese guy the other day. starting to feel some remorse. strange, he's like me, or at least, like how I think other people think of me is how I'm thinking of him until I get to know him better if he doesn't hate me already. Chinese co-chair of the Hmong American Student Association (HASA). So he's like me, except probably different.

ugh...what else. *big yawn*

I want to see 27 Dresses. and make a baby blanket. and WIN something.
I got some freebies from Walmart today, actually, I went to the site and registered for some. I picked Poise pads (laugh if you must). I figure, if I get enough of these freebies in my life, at the end, when I need them, I'll have enough for a month. ^_^

There was a beautiful sunset today, pink, orange, blue, of course, had no camera.

need a back massage. gotta finish hw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! you noticed the sky too! I took a couple of pics of it, but no matter what nothing does the justice like seeing it in real life.

Facebook stalking or blog-stalking is so hard to resist. Because of the limited information we have about a person, without the ability to observe them in day-to-day life we often have to mold them in our minds..."fill in the blanks" as you say. I'm afraid I do that quite alot, I'll construct a complete person based on the little I know. It's not altogether healthy, and it leaves you feeling kind of hollow so I'm going to try and quit that~
I shall be e-mailing you!

I really hated 10th grade English, but after we saw Cabaret I did keep Money Makes The World Go Round on my computer and I had imagined a whole new music video for it, starring me (one of my fun but ludicrous fantasies has always been popstar). The video was kind of going to be one character going from one enviornment into another, different people in different situations and him in some condescending way, mocking both their financial positions and their human inability to live without money and therefore live without money or envy. And now it will never happen... T_T

haha, well anyway...enjoy the pads!!

Hmm, I'd be interested to know how you insulted that Chinese guy.

Anonymous said...

corrections: **live without money and therefore live without greed or envy.