Sunday, January 06, 2008

farewell Taiwan

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm quite happy to be leaving in less than two days from here, a visit is enough, I couldn't stand to live here.
I'd be quite happy to list all the fun and happy times I had here, but at the moment, my first post of the year will reflect the people of Taiwan (at least a bunch of them).


So I'm sick and f8cking tired of people bashing other people behind their backs.  I may not know a lot of Chinese or Taiwanese, but I picked up a considerable amount this time.  Don't think b/c I'm the stupid ABC that I don't understand what you're saying.
I'm tired of family mocking family and bad talking people.  If you have a problem with how someone in the family recklessly spends money, keep your mouth shut.  It's their decision, you got a nice meal out of it.  Then keep your face shut because you're a pretentious little man driving a mercedes benz.  I'm sick of family bashing other family, old hurts live long


You think you're a good friend?  going to a wedding then leaving at the end hiding a bottle of whiskey in your coat?  you should be ashamed of yourself, and so young too.  I wish I knew enough Chinese to say some choice words.
Leaving the wedding stumbling drunk, goodness.


Praise the Lord I don't live here.  And for everyone's sakes, pray for Taiwan.


So...my first post of the year is quiet harsh, but let's just pretend it's the second to last of 2007's.


I'll be home soon, and glad to be so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back