I haven't been able to check my grades since the end of school (internet connection was bad in Taiwan) and I think it's been God's blessing that it hasn't worked...otherwise it could have ruined my trip completely.
So I finally checked my grades, and that class that I failed my papers in and only completed 2/3 of my final, I got an AB. It's infinitely better than I could have hoped for. I seriously was crossing my fingers for a C. But any ways... I don't know what to say, except this is very gracious. I guess office hours and out of class emails really showed my interest, despite my extremely lacking writing skills.
My head is like a throbbing mess...I'm ready to come back to Madison ASAP, unfortunately, flight's not for another 2 hours.
See everyone soon...hopefully you haven't all returned to school already.
No comments:
Post a Comment