I'm so excited :)
I have to write this somewhere so I won't lose it...hope you don't mind.
Dec
26 - arrive
27 - Taipei (TPE) - family (dad's or mom's)
28 - TPE - family (dad's or mom's)
29 - National Taiwan University and Academia Seneca
30 - Church at Gu-Gu's
31 - Shin-Tzu 1) Cindy's family (HOT CHEETOS!) 2) Sam's parents? 3) Jimmy and Alice?
Jan
1 - Tainan 1) Bowen ai-ee, Langmuir 2) David, Wendy, Leon
2 - National Museum of Marine Biology & Aquarium (where David works); meet up with other family and head back to
3- TPE
4 - I-Lan? (mom's home town)
5 - I-Lan?
6 - wedding
7 - leave?
8 - come back to Madison ^_^
we've bought so many goodies to bring back!! Super excited :)
bunch of UW collegiate items (incl. a stuffed Bucky for Leon)
bunch of dried fruits
bunch of Christmas ornaments mom and I made (photo ornaments and glass)
bunch of candies
hmmm...
yeah...
oh, cheese, American food, lotion, night lights...
lots of stuff.
I plan on packing it to 200.00 lbs, with up to 35 lbs carry on :)
now to finals >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment