kitty's snoring again.
today was a fairly crappy day, but let me share this, to make it better for you.
So...this girl...
DN's baby cousin, MC bit my other baby, S. Baby S and I were doing tummy time (lying on our tummies in front of a horizontal mirror to build arm and neck muscle), minding our own business and having fun.
Along comes MC and she lays down next to us and I thought to myself, oh, MC wants to do tummy time too ^_^ She lies down and reaches to give S a hug...or so I thought. I looked again and it looked like she was giving S a kiss, then I turned and heard S screaming and crying. MC's got a mouthful of S and I do a mental *palm-face, oh shit*
While I was comforting S, MC moves over to A (who is also doing tummy time), and I knew that she was going in. Grabbed MC and put her somewhere else. The rest of the time, she pushed another boy, wrapped her arms around another girl, and climbed dangerous furniture. Whenever baby S looked at MC, she started screaming.
:D that was the funniest part of the day, and that's the best part of the day. Everything was kind of crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment