unsuitable for marriage.
yup... ^_^
I have this nasty habit (among many others), where I'll "reserve" my favorite foods by writing my name on them. What I should attach to these foods is "don't even think about eating this, it's Joan's".
Anyways, this method has not resulted in success. I have lost much of my snacks and yummies.
So my dad has suggested that I hide the food in my room.
my mom says that if I do this when I'm married, it'll be very bad. I can picture the in-laws picking up a bag with my name on it, "what's this? oh well, it looks good". There is great potential for anger to be built up.
So...null hypothesis? or should I say, resulting conclusion... I'm totally unsuitable for this kind of mess.
On another note, I like the chorus of this song.
1 comment:
ok the food thing made me laugh out loud. I have this nasty habit (among many others), where I'll "reserve" my favorite foods by writing my name on them. best sentence ever!
that was one of my favorite songs in 9th grade, too. :D
Post a Comment