"So have you thought about what I told you last night?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know...what we talked about."
"Oh you mean that? I already forgot."
"I can't believe you're laughing. Are you serious?"
"I'm sorry, I was just kind of surprised."
"Well, I was really serious. I meant it. I want you to be my girlfriend."
"Yeah I know you're really serious. But still, you have to admit that it was kind of surprising. Coming from you and all."
"And what's that suppose to mean?"
"I mean, we've only been friends for the last 11 years."
"Well, I guess I just realized it last night."
"I realized it after the first week...I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Still, it's kind of funny."
"Whatever, just eat your noodles."
"Oh come on. Don't be so upset. We can always be together. And if you think about it, we've been together for quite a while already."
"You're right."
"It's good that you understand."
"Whatever. I really loved you, you know."
"Hey, are you still hungry?"
"Why?"
"Wondering if I can have the rest of the bubbles in your milk tea."
/*\~/*\
Blogging on a mac is different, for some reason it seems blogger was made for windows...and the short cut keys don't work, and you can't pick between "edit html" and "compose".
Any ways, I like reading this guy's (Long) blog most of the time...I tried copying over the picture but it didn't work (mac)
I'm getting that unsure feeling again, it comes and goes, and when it's gone, I feel fine, when it's around, I feel like a horrible, mean, selfish, manipulating person.
I wish I was good enough to break things off completely, this is going no where, and I'm getting that nagging feeling again.
Every time Chris asks me, "when are you going to get married..." gosh... and he goes: "he's got a nice car...what else do you need?" he's so silly :) silly silly giant..
and my mom, "you don't have to look too good today, I don't want you marrying them"
/*\~/*\
I'm thinking...after I graduate, I don't want to go to grad school. I'm sick of school. I want to take my skills somewhere, maybe another country, I'm thinking about volunteering for World Vision.
No comments:
Post a Comment