Saturday, November 24, 2007

drained

I feel drained of excitement, and maybe of motivation.

Matt 19:26 "With God, all things are possible."

I've gotten some of my to do list done, but still have all the homework left.

I've looked forward to this weekend for so long, for a month... and now it's almost over (tomorrow I'm out of the house until after work is over).

Thanksgiving was disappointing, the food was good, but family was ~

Thanksgiving day I worked 11 hours straight, I have a new appreciation for my mom's 12 hours shifts... my legs were sore from all that moving. Also, part set up the Christmas tree...*insert unmotivation* I didn't finish, and with little excitement from family or appreciation of the greatest gift to be given, I just left it.
We made a really funny mistake though, the middle of the tree, we got the tree in the wrong order, so the tree has a "waist" ^_^

Black Friday, I didn't get up crazy early, but dad wanted to go check out the GPS models, so we all went. Saw some crazies from church ...the line wrapped around the store. I just decided not to buy any thing, not waiting for any thing :)

After a tense (though tasty) breakfast, mom and I dropped everyone at home, and we went to the craft store and bought grandpa a Christmas tree, and a bunch of these awesome picture frame ornaments (the only thing I really wanted from all the advertisements).

Then came home, slept, and then went to work. Got a flu shot (arm sore, injection site some bleeding, too much information?) Got a raise :) So yeah...now I can quit school and support myself...just joking...argh...Not like the raise will go far, but at least it marks the passing of time, and the appreciation? of my work... yeah~

Work actually has been pretty cool these last couple of days. One of the confused ones was in a great mood, and we talked about turkeys, the 15 that M prepared. Also did a foot massage, which was well received (so maybe I could be a masseuse).

Some bad news, my friend's health is on the downstroke again (ugh...physiology term). Another trip to the ER and urgent care, really sucks.

Today, woke up, was unmotivated, got dressed to impress (bah haha... yeah...my sense of humor has gone to the garbage...) and headed to the New Year. Saw a bunch of people ^_^, saw some of my kids, listened to Thao crack a joke about my kids and "the unfortunate father" *smack-punch* I saw my teacher there, that was nice. Even nicer was seeing the kids, and their moms recognizing me and saying hi. Finally, to top it all, saw some friends from high school, and a branch of the Thoj family that I haven't seen for a while, all the boys are taller than me now, I told them not to get girlfriends any time soon...everyone's growing up.

Ugh...really blah now... some pics :)

High school :) (L-R) Dunno the first guy, Thomas, Lo, Pem


Kia and family (including Jenna, Joseph, PaCha, PaHoua)


My teacher Kazoua and two of her sons



and of course, the lovely MY, and our annual New Year picture, traditional passing of time pics...

No comments: