Tuesday, October 09, 2007

drinking from the toilet.

Yes, kitty has been drinking from the toilet again. When I'm sitting at my desk and hear lapping, I look to the bathroom. Yup, she puts two paws into the bowl and perches on the seat.

So I bought her the same bowl I got for M's cats and put water in it. now she's drinking from that, but before long, it'll be empty and she'll be back in the toilette.

Other news...I saw these balloons today for a hot dog restaurant on State St. They looked like they were going to be ripped off by the breeze.

I got to come home early today for once, debating about going to a meeting on campus at 6. I don't feel like leaving home.
I like the quiet in the house, no one is home but me and the cat.

On FB my friend confirmed the friend request and I saw her baby for the first time. I remember when people getting married early and having kids really bugged me. still bugs me, but now I feel like I don't have energy to care.

I miss high school and seeing everyone every day. DN and I have been messaging for a little while and he doesn't sound so happy. I hope he's ok. Maybe this thursday we'll do something. It's strange, according to him, his parents want him to leave his girlfriend and marry this other girl. According to M, his parents either want him to go to school, work, or get married, but to do it with all energy in one choice. I'm confused. And I wonder if my expectations of him ever give him a headache or pain of any kind.

Lastly, M and I went to Heaven's Gates, Hell's Flames, this drama yesterday. A while ago he made his decision to follow Jesus for his life :) But he told me yesterday, so it was really special. I'm happy for him, and relieved in some ways. But being a Christian doesn't make life easy and perfect, and I hope that he'll follow even when things are hard...which I foresee will be fairly soon.

cat's in the way of comp, gonna post and do hw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I don't envy DM whoever he is. That's in no way an easy position to be in. :[

That's surely a truth, being a Christian, being an anything is not easy.

my cat used to drink from the toilet. I guess they're not as picky as they pretend to be.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...

she's doing better and she kindly asks that you leave her alone.
hope that helps