Tuesday, October 02, 2007

ARGH>>>>>

crap.

These online applications for jobs are a mess. I hate it.

I don't want to leave my job, but I probably should. But the job I was counting on to apply to next, has all this mumbo-jumbo language I don't understand if I qualify or not.
So I just wasted an hour of studying/cramming time for my midterm, talking to HR people who couldn't care less about if the positions are filled, and sorting through these poorly put together websites.

maybe I'll just stay at the nursing home -_-

or just quit and not work? haha...yeah... I'm just nervous I'll lose my certification somehow.

ugh...just babbling now. Kitty stopped snoring, I think I'm typing too loud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, did you take that picture? It's awesome!! I love it! I showed it to my bro (Alex) and he loves it too.
<3

ugh, jobs jobs jobs.
I'm in a bit of a difficult situation with jobs as well.

Anonymous said...

whatever you decide or what the outcome is, good luck.