I guess, when you shout to the world about how things in your life are going well, the devil hears and life is difficult again.
I am still grateful beyond words, yesterday's post.
Today brings the bad news that my mom's been afraid to get. My grandpa is in the hospital again and things aren't looking so good. My mom's leaving Wednesday morning for three weeks.
This is the critical year of school, and I can't concentrate nor do I have desire to. I just want to write letters to everyone close to me to let them know how much they mean to me, just in case. I just want to sit out and watch the sunset with M, just sit there and not talk and have him read my thoughts, and just wait, however long it takes, weeks - for an answer. I'm asking, why are these things happening? Of course...
"We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes our way,
'Why did this happen to me?'
Unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way."
The weather is chilly, my mind is numb from the thoughts skating around with their sharp blades on the ice inside.
God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment